The following information relates to the just completed 2014 OwL Ride and is subject to change. Come back next spring. The 2015 OwL ride will be here before we know it.
Some information on registration:
Fee is $30 per rider 19 and older, $10 for 18 and under when registering with an adult. On-line registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on Friday, July 11, the night before the ride. However, you can still register in person at packet pickup (see details below) or before the start of the event at Lewis and Clark Landing. In-person registration fees are $35 for adults and $15 for children.
OwL Ride registration includes:
- Official Rider Guide/route map.
- Rider identification bib (for registration confirmation and on-route bicycle maintenance support).
- Bicycle support provided by our local bike shop sponsors, including Bike Rack, Olympia Cycle, The Bike Way, Trek Bicycle Store, Re-Cycle, Bike Masters, and Omaha Bicycle Company.
- Owl Perchs/rest stops with water/refreshments and snacks.
- Post-ride snack provided and entertainment at Lewis and Clark Landing.
- Opportunity to purchase an OwL Ride t-shirt for $7. (t-shirts MUST be ordered by June 24)
RIDERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO PICK UP PACKETS IN ADVANCE TO AVOID CONGESTION AT THE EVENT SITE.
Location: Sports Authority at 885 S. 72nd St (east side of 72nd).
Sat. Jul 5: 10 am-1 pm
Wed. Jul 9: 5-7 pm
Sat. Jul 12: 10 am-1 pm
If you fail to pick up your packet at Sports Authority, you can receive packet materials at Lewis and Clark Landing from 8 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. on July 12.
If you’re not certain whether you’ve already registered, please click here to verify your registration and receive a duplicate email confirmation.
The Meyer Foundation
Proceeds will benefit the Meyer Foundation for Disabilities.