Registration for the 2013 OwL Ride will open May 26. Please check back with us then!
Fee is $30 per rider 19 and older, $10 for 18 and under when registering with an adult. On-site registration the day of the event is $35 for adults and $15 for children.
OwL Ride registration includes:
- Official Rider Guide/route map.
- Rider identification bracelet (for route support and on-route bicycle maintenance support).
- Bicycle support provided by our local bike shop sponsors, including Bike Rack, Greenstreet Cycles, Olympia Cycle, The Bike Way, Trek Bicycle Store, Re-Cycle, Bike Masters, and Omaha Bicycle Company.
- Owl Perchs/rest stops with water/refreshments and snacks.
- Post-ride snack provided by Sodexo and entertainment provided by the Old Mattress Factory.
- Opportunity to purchase an OwL Ride 2013 t-shirt for $5. (2012 t-shirts MUST be ordered by June 25)
Location: Sports Authority at 885 S. 72nd St (east side of 72nd).
Sat. Jul 6: 10 am-12 pm
Sun. Jul 7: 10 am-12 pm
Wed. Jul 10: 5-7 pm
Sat. Jul 13: 10 am-12 pm
If you fail to pick up your packet at Sports Authority, you can receive packet materials at the Old Mattress Factory from 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. on July 13.
If you’re not certain whether you’ve already registered, please click here to verify your registration and receive a duplicate email confirmation.
The Meyer Foundation
Proceeds will benefit the Meyer Foundation for Disabilities.